Ubertech Computers undertakes to collect Your Data by means that are:
If you visit the Ubertech Computers's web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and Ubertech Computers's web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that you provide, e.g. in a web-form, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that your web-browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in 'cookies' and submits them each time you request a web-page within a particular domain (such as Ubertech Computers.com). This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
If you disclose personal data to Ubertech Computers in conjunction with an identifier such as your name or your contact details (such as your e-mail address), Ubertech Computers will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to Ubertech Computers through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, Ubertech Computers undertakes to collect Your Data from you and not from other parties. This undertaking is qualified as follows:
· Where Ubertech Computers reasonably considers that the protection of its financial interests requires that it gather Your Data from other sources, or from additional sources. This applies in particular where Ubertech Computers has a lending exposure to you, and seeks information about your creditworthiness;
· Where Ubertech Computers reasonably considers that its capability to deliver quality services to you will be materially enhanced by gathering Your Data from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
Where Ubertech Computers collects Your Data from sources other than you, it undertakes:
· To do so only by legal means;
· To do so only with your Consent; and
· To declare to you what sources it uses, and under what circumstances.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to declare the purpose of collection in a manner which is clear and meaningful, and to avoid vague, highly inclusive statements such as 'to support our operations'.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to store Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to store Your Data only in jurisdictions where data protections are at least equivalent to those required under the OECD Guidelines.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to transmit Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to implement appropriate measures to ensure security of Your Data against inappropriate behavior by Ubertech Computers's staff-members and contractors. These include:
· Training for staff in relation to privacy;
· Access control, to limit access to Your Data to those staff and contractors who have legitimate reasons to access it;
· Particularly in the case of sensitive data, audit trails of accesses, including the identities of staff and contractors accessing the data;
· Reminders to staff and contractors from time to time about the importance of data privacy, and the consequences of inappropriate behavior;
· Declaration of appropriately strong sanctions that are to be applied in the event of inappropriate behavior
· Clear communication of policies and sanctions; and
· Processes to audit, to investigate and to impose sanctions.
Use refers to the application of Your Data by any part of Ubertech Computers, or any staff-member or contractor of Ubertech Computers in the course of their work.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to use Your Data only for:
· The purposes for which it was collected;
· Such other purposes as are subsequently agreed between Ubertech Computers and You;
· Such additional purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, Ubertech Computers will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the use has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
· Such additional purposes as are authorized by law (in particular to protect Ubertech Computers's interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfill your undertakings to Ubertech Computers or have committed a breach of the criminal law).
At all times, we will offer you opportunities to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you changed your mind. Any email we send you will contain an easy automate Unsubscribe link: http://www.dealsdirectgroup.com/index.php?route=account/newsletter at the bottom, so that you can opt-out of that subscription. Simply follow the indication in the email.
When you register on Ubertech Computers.com and subscribe to the categories you prefer, you will also be given the option of opt-out of subscribing to our regular updates. Once you subscribe, we’ll send you a mail alerts for featured offers, deals, new arrivals, contests, events of interest, system enhancement, and marketing promotions. Such alerts may include information about Ubertech Computers.com, subsidiaries, or partners.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to use Your Data only if it has demonstrable relevance to the particular use to which it is being put.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to use Your Data in such a manner as to take into account the possibility that it is not of sufficient quality for the purpose, e.g. because it is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, or out-of-context.
Disclosure refers to making Your Data available to any party other than Ubertech Computers and You. The term disclosure may include many different conditions of data transfer, including selling, renting, trading, sharing and giving.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to disclose Your Data only under the following circumstances:
· In the course of business being conducted between You and Ubertech Computers, where disclosure is necessary to a contractor, such as payment processors like PayPal and transportation companies. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, Ubertech Computers undertakes to exercise control over Ubertech Computers's contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
· In other circumstances that are directly implied by the purpose agreed between You and Ubertech Computers at the time of data collection or subsequently. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, Ubertech Computers undertakes to exercise control over Ubertech Computers's contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
· With your consent, or at your request;
· Where required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or subpoena. In these circumstances, Ubertech Computers will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the disclosure has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law;
· Where permitted by law (e.g. the reporting of suspected breach of the criminal law to a law enforcement agency; and in an emergency, where Ubertech Computers believes on reasonable grounds that the disclosure of Your Data will materially assist in the protection of the life of health of some person), provided that Ubertech Computers will apply due diligence to ensure that the exercise of the permission is justifiable.
In all cases, Ubertech Computers undertakes to disclose only such of Your Data as is necessary in the particular circumstances.
Data Retention and Destruction
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, Ubertech Computers undertakes:
· To retain Your Data only as long as is consistent with its purpose; and
· To destroy Your Data when its purpose has expired, and to do so in such a manner that Your Data is not subsequently capable of being recovered.
This undertaking is qualified as follows:
· Your Data may be retained in Ubertech Computers's logs, backups and audit trails within short-term retention cycles that are devised to protect the company's operations. In such cases, Your Data will be destroyed in accordance with those cycles;
· Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if that is required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or subpoena, or a warning by a law enforcement agency that delivery of a court order is imminent. In these circumstances Ubertech Computers:
· Will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that Your Data is being retained, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
· Will only retain Your Data while that provision is current, and will then destroy Your Data;
· Ubertech Computers follows all of the existing Google's Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
· Ubertech Computers uses Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on your prior visits to Ubertech Computers.com.
· You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page.
· Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if it is authorized by law (in particular to protect Ubertech Computers's interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfill your undertakings to Ubertech Computers or have committed a breach of the criminal law). In these circumstances, Ubertech Computers will only retain Your Data while that situation is current and will then destroy Your Data.
Access by You to Your Personal Data
Ubertech Computers undertakes to provide you with access to Your Data, subject to only such conditions and processes as are reasonable in the circumstances. In particular, Ubertech Computers undertakes to enable access:
· Without unreasonable delay
· Without cost
Ubertech Computers undertakes to establish and operate identity authentication protections for access to Your Data that are appropriate to its sensitivity, but practical. This may involve some inconvenience; for example, relatively straightforward procedures may be involved in order to provide you with access through a channel that you have previously registered with Ubertech Computers (such as a particular email-address), but may impose more onerous procedures if you wish to use some other channel.
In the event that you dispute some aspect of Your Data, Ubertech Computers undertakes to take reasonable steps in relation to the amendment, supplementation or deletion of Your Data.
· Not to seek access for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently;
· To accept that deletion of some data may not be consistent with the provision of particular services by Ubertech Computers to you.
Information about Data-Handling Practices
Ubertech Computers undertakes to make information available to you about the manner in which Ubertech Computers handles your data:
· In general terms, in a readily accessible manner
· In more specific terms, on request
Where Your Data is disclosed to a contractor, Ubertech Computers undertakes to make information available to you on request about the manner in which Ubertech Computers's contractors handle your data.
Ubertech Computers undertakes to ensure that the information provided is meaningful and addresses your concerns.
· Not to seek such information for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently
· To accept that the disclosure of excessive detail may harm the security of Your Data and Ubertech Computers's business processes, and may harm Ubertech Computers's commercial interests.
Handling of Enquiries, General Concerns and Complaints
If you have enquiries, general concerns, or complaints about these Terms, or about Ubertech Computers's behavior in relation to these Terms, you undertake:
To communicate them in the first instance:
· To Ubertech Computers only
· In sufficient detail
· Through a channel made available by Ubertech Computers for that purpose
Ubertech Computers undertakes:
· To provide one or more channels for communications to Ubertech Computers, which are convenient to users
· To promptly provide acknowledgement of the receipt of communications, including the provision of a copy of the communication, the date and time it was registered, and Ubertech Computers's reference-code for the communication;
· To promptly provide a response to the communication, in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
You further undertake to not pursue Ubertech Computers through any Regulator or the media:
· Until and unless Ubertech Computers has had a reasonable opportunity to respond to the initial communication; and
· While Ubertech Computers and you remain are conducting a meaningful dialogue about the matter.
Ubertech Computers declares that its undertakings in these Terms are intended to create legal obligations, and that those obligations are intended to be enforceable under appropriate laws in appropriate jurisdictions. These include laws relating to data protection, privacy, fair trading, corporations and criminal laws.
You undertake to seek enforcement only in a jurisdiction that is relevant to the transactions that have taken place between You and Ubertech Computers, in particular the jurisdiction in which you live or in which you performed the relevant acts, and the jurisdiction in which Ubertech Computers is domiciled or performed the relevant acts.
If you wish to discover the relevant laws in any particular jurisdiction, Ubertech Computers draws your attention to the following resources:
· Compilation of [U.S.] State and Federal Privacy Laws, Privacy Journal, Providence RI
· Privacy Law Sourcebook 2004, EPIC, Washington DC
· the Australian Privacy Foundation's pages:
Changes to These Privacy Undertakings
Ubertech Computers undertakes:
· Not to materially change these Terms in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
· To take all possible steps to prevent any company that acquires this company or any of its relevant assets from materially changing the Terms applicable to Your Data in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
· Where it is considering making changes to these Terms, or creating more specific Terms relating to specific services, to consult with appropriate representative and advocacy organizations;
· Where it makes changes to these Terms, to ensure that the differences between successive versions are readily accessible;
· To maintain all prior versions of these Terms in such a manner that they are dated, and readily accessible.
Ubertech Computers means Ubertech Computers.com.
Your Data means data that is capable of being associated with you, whether or not it includes an explicit identifier such as your name or customer number. In particular, it encompasses all data that Ubertech Computers is capable of correlating with you, using such means as server-logs and cookie-contents.
Your Data does not refer to data that can no longer be associated with you. This includes aggregated data that does not and cannot identify the individuals whose data are included in the aggregation.
Consent means your concurrence with an action to be taken by Ubertech Computers. Consent may be express or implicit, but in either case must be informed and freely-given.
If you wish to talk to Ubertech Computers.com customer service staff please call +61261131592 or open a ticket at the Contact Us Page.