The Defender range uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to minimise the effects of fluctuations in input voltage protecting your valuable equipment from power line disturbances.The stylish LCD display, user replacable batteriesand six Australian sockets makes the Defender the complete package at this level.
- Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- Australian outlets for UPS Protection (x3)
- Australian outlets for Surge protection (x3)
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- User replaceable batteries
- Silent Operation (No fans included)
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Off-mode charging
- Cold start function
- USB communication with sophisticated NetGuard software
- All PowerShield UPS models will beep when the battery is low or failing.
- Usage of the Net Guard software -it can email a message to let the user know that the battery is low or failing on the UPS
- For Technical Help please contact PowerShield on 1300 305 393
Last Updated: 2020-07-08 12:47:04
PowerShield Defender 1200VA / 720W Line Interactive UPS with AVR, Australian Outlets and user replaceable batteries.
- Brand: POWERSHIELD
- Product Code: 31PSD1200
- Availability: 75
- $361.00 AUD
- Ex Tax: $238.80 AUD