Cisco Small Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver wire-speed Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to connect your small business office. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches offer plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity. That includes low-cost PoE, quality of service (QoS), cable diagnostics, and loop detection - all in a switch that you can set up by yourself in just minutes. The Cisco 110 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver Fast Ethernet and Gigabit switching with key features like Power over Ethernet (PoE), energy efficiency, traffic prioritization, and network diagnostics for seamless integration into the rest of the network.
- Cisco 110 Series switches work right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed.
- Designed for small office spaces, Cisco 110 Series switches are available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models.
- Cisco 110 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive video services, and avoid slow and sluggish networks.
- Cisco 110 Series switches are designed to help conserve energy by optimizing power use without compromising performance, which protects our environment and reduces your energy costs.
Last Updated: 2020-06-01 17:45:33
Cisco SG 110 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Rackmount Switch with Metal Chassis
- Brand: CISCO
- Product Code: 16SG11016
- Availability: 2
- STOCKS ARE LOW - Contact us to confirm availability
- $571.04 AUD
- Ex Tax: $196.60 AUD