The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series of Wi-Fi access points (APs) delivers industry-leading 802.11ac performance at a price point ideal for plugging capacity and coverage gaps in dense indoor environments. The Aironet 2700 Series extends 802.11ac speed and features to a new generation of smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops now shipping with the faster, 802.11ac Wi-Fi radios.
- 802.11ac with 3x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology supporting three spatial streams.
- Cross-AP Noise Reduction, a Cisco innovation that enables APs to intelligently collaborate in real time about RF conditions so that users connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming to ensure that client devices associate with the AP in their coverage range that offers the fastest data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80MHz channel support.
- MIMO equalization capabilities, which optimize uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
Last Updated: 2019-11-19 18:48:06
Cisco Aironet 2702i Dual-band controller-based 802.11ac Indoor environments with internal antennas
- Brand: CISCO
- Product Code: 16AIR-CAP2702I
- Availability: 7
- $2,585.00 AUD
- Ex Tax: $843.66 AUD